If you want to run a boarding kennel or cattery you need a licence from the local authority.  The number of dogs and cats that may be accommodated will be specified on the licence, along with other specific conditions.

More pages about Animal Boarding Licences

        Your rating: 

        No votes yet
        To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.