Litter and Street Cleaning
The following links will help you to report issues to the Council, find out about your responsibilities as a resident or business and inform you of the Council’s role in helping to keep our streets clean. If you wish to report a problem, please go to Report it.
- Abandoned vehicles – Report an abandoned vehicle.
- Dog Fouling – Report dog fouling.
- Fly Tipping – Report fly tipping .
- Graffiti – Request removal of graffiti.
- Gulls – Find out about what the Council is doing to tackle the problem of gulls and what you can do to help reduce the problem.
- Litter Bins – Request a litter bin, report a full bin and find out about Recycling on the Go.
- Litter and the law – Find out about your responsibilities as a resident and/or business and what the Council will fine people for.
- Street Cleaning schedules – Find out when we clean the streets in your area.
- Organising a litter pick – Find out how the Council can help you organise your own litter pick.
- Litter campaigns – Find out what the Council is doing to reduce the problems of litter.
Please use this form to report issues with the content of this page. If you wish to contact somebody about the service provided, please use the contact details found in the 'Contact Us' section of this page.