The Hollies, High Street, Midsomer Norton, BA3 2DP (view on local map)
Prefer to phone or email instead? Follow the links for individual services further down this page, or visit Contact Us for more information about contacting Council services.
Library & Information Service opening hours
|Monday||9.30am - 5.00pm|
|Tuesday||9.30am - 5.00pm|
|Wednesday||9.30am - 5.00pm|
|Thursday||9.30am - 5.00pm|
|Friday||9.30am - 4.30pm|
Closed (Library open as normal)
9.30 - 1.00pm
Unless otherwise stated, Bath One Stop Shop, Keynsham Library & Information Service and Midsomer Norton Library & Information Service are closed on Bank Holidays.
Find the next bank holiday on GOV.UK
Self-serve kiosks, computers and telephones are available to:
- Make payments for Council services.
- Access the Homesearch website, planning applications, and many other Council and partner services.
- Contact Council departments and external partner services for general enquiries, and to make appointments.
- Search for jobs online at GOV.UK.
- Search for Tourist and community information via the official Tourism Website. Leaflets are also available about a variety of local attractions on the Upper Ground Floor of the building.
Council services available through the Midsomer Norton Library & Information Service:
Other public and voluntary organisations offering services at the Midsomer Norton Library & Information Service include: