Local artists, clubs or groups can book the first floor Art Wall to display paintings, photographs or other art FREE of CHARGE!
There is no charge to book the wall but you must agree to comply with the conditions of use:
- The Art Wall is for local artists, clubs or societies to display art work or exhibitions of cultural / artistic / local interest and is not available to advertise businesses or commercial services
- There is no charge to book the Art Wall
- The Art Wall may be booked for up to 4 weeks per exhibitor
- Private views/opening celebration events must be pre-arranged with the library and may incur a cost. Please consult with a member of staff
- Items for display MUST be suitable to hang from the picture rail hanging system
- Maximum weight of exhibits combined must not exceed 25kg
- Nothing is to be fixed directly onto the wall
- Exhibitions must be installed and dismantled during library opening hours
- Content of exhibitions must be suitable for family viewing
- Items may be advertised as being for sale but transactions cannot take place in the building
- Insurance, if required, should be arranged by the exhibitor
- Bath and North East Somerset Library Service has the right to refuse to allow exhibition of any item for reasons of safety or suitability and can request the removal of any items from display at any time.
For more information please ask a member of staff.
To make a booking request:
Please complete the Keynsham Library & One Stop Shop Art Wall Conditions of Use & Booking Form and return it to: Keynsham One Stop Shop , Keynsham Civic Centre, Market Walk, Keynsham BS31 1FS or via email to email@example.com
Please use this form to report issues with the content of this page. If you wish to contact somebody about the service provided, please use the contact details found in the 'Contact Us' section of this page.