The Planning Inspector has now written to the Council to confirm that the Examination can proceed to the consultation on the Main Modifications. The Inspector is inviting comments on the Main Modifications to the Submitted Placemaking Plan. Main Modifications are those which the Inspector considers are necessary to make the plan sound and/or legally compliant.
Alongside the Main Modifications, the Council has produced a Schedule of Minor Proposed Changes on which you may also wish to comment. These changes are not considered necessary for the plan’s soundness or legal compliance.
The following documents are published for comment between 5th January and 5pm on 14th February 2017.
- Schedule of Main Modifications
- Sustainability Appraisal of Main Modifications
- Non-technical Summary
- Annex D Appraisals Amendments
- Annex E Cummulative Effect Amendments
- Annex G Admentments to the Sustainability Appraisals
- Annex H Cummulative Effects with other Plans and Policies
- Annex J Screening of Main Modifications
- Habitat Regulations Assessment of the Main Modifications
- Schedule of Minor Proposed Changes
These documents and accompanying forms also available to view at:
- One Stop Shop, Lewis House, Manvers Street, Bath BA1 1JG (Monday to Thursday 9:00am – 5:00pm, Friday 9:00am - 4:30pm)
- One Stop Shop, Keynsham Civic Centre, Market Walk, Keynsham, BS31 1FS (Monday to Thursday 9:00am to 5:00pm, Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm)
- The Hollies, High St, Midsomer Norton BA3 2DT (Monday to Thursday 9:00am to 5:00pm, Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm)
Copies will also be available at all Bath & North East Somerset libraries. A list of all the libraries, including information on opening hours is available via www.bathnes.gov.uk/libraries
Representations can only be made on the legal compliance and the ‘soundness’ of the Main Modifications as identified in the schedule. This is not an opportunity to make comments on any other part of the Placemaking Plan other than on the Minor Proposed Changes.