1. Do you think the regeneration of Avon Street coach park and car park to provide riverside offices, homes, underground car parking, restaurants and cafes will benefit the city?
2. Do you support the need to create new modern offices which will generate around 1,900 new higher wage jobs in the city?
3. Do you support the creation of a new business and commercial district to allow Bath businesses to grow and attract new companies to locate here?
4. Bath Quays North will have shops and restaurants at the ground floor, facing the river and on the north-south pedestrian lanes. Do you think this mix of uses will create a more successful place than a purely office/residential development?
5. Bath Quays North will replace the existing 1950s surface and multi-storey car parks with a new modern underground car park with around 430 spaces. Would this upgrade in facilities encourage you to visit the areas around Bath Quays North?
6. Do you think the proposed landscaping helps to make the most of Bath’s river setting and to create more useable and attractive public space?
7. Do you think the scheme sits comfortably within Bath’s cityscape?
8. Do you think the dominant tone for building materials should be Bath Stone?
9. The scheme has been developed with a varied roof line to read as a series of separate buildings, and with pitched roofs for some office buildings. Do you agree with this approach?